Your dog needs some extra warmth. Maybe they are young or old, a heat-seeking breed like a greyhound, whippet, chinese crested or chihuahua, an arthritic dog or just a warmth-loving dog like my Pip.
For whatever reason, one of the milder forms of heated beds – self-warming, cuddle, cave, cozy dog blanket or nontoxic microwavable insert – just isn’t quite enough. You need the steady and reliable heat of a corded bed.
Below are a few of the best-rated heated dog beds. These beds are for older, non-chewing dogs. My Pip, who totally loves to be toasty, would adore one of these.
- Recommended for indoor, household use
- Easy care poly filled bed
- Removable heater for washing
- Low wattage, energy efficient
- Indoor pet bed with electric hot pad
- 5-inch thick bedding keeps pet comfortable
- Removable, machine washable cover for easy maintenance
- Safe plush heated pillow insert for winter warmth
- Available in 2 sizes and 2 colors;
- UL listed
- 1-year warranty
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
– Post surgery recovery
– Arthritis, bursitis, and strains
– Muscles or joints that are causing pain.
– Animals who need extra warmth.
– Inexpensive to operate: Thermotex Therapy Pet beds cost around 7 cents a day to operate for 24 hours.
– Machine Washable Lining: Removable cloth liner is easily removed for washing.
– No Burning:Thermotex Therapy Systems are thermostatically controlled and will never overheat.
– Safety and simplicity of operation: Just plug the unit into any 110 volt outlet, set on low and leave it.
– Uses 110 volt power; 35 watts.
All Thermoplex Dog Beds